Final Project Week Three : Post Three


Dear Diary,

I can’t believe that today is the first day of December! I woke up feeling quite tired. I slept terribly last night. It is probably because I was not sleeping in my own bed. Yesterday morning my aunt Shannon, uncle Jason, cousins Austin, Anna, some “extended family” and I went to the Wisconsin Dells. We are staying at The Wilderness. I ended up sleeping on the uncomfortable, small couch. Did I mention I didn’t even get a pillow to sleep on? No? Well, I didn’t. Anyway, I woke up around 8:30 this morning. I was awake for maybe 20 minutes and then I fell back asleep for about 40 minutes. After I woke up, AGAIN, I had a glazed donut and a few slices of cheese for breakfast. Later, I brushed my teeth, brushed my hair, and threw on some comfy clothes. When I was finished getting ready, I decided to paint my toenails. I thought that I would paint them burgundy because I think it goes with this season. Now everyone is just hanging out in the living room watching the tv.  Pretty soon we are going to go to the pool!

The pool was so much fun! We mainly stayed in the wave pool and went on slides. The waves in the wave pool would be on about every 10 minutes. On every other wave “session” so to say, there would be little waves, and then there would be big waves. I had thought the little ones were actually big ones because everytime a wave would hit me, it would push me over. I remember thinking to myself, “Well if these are the little waves, what will the big waves be like?! I am already getting knocked over!” Eventually the big waves hit, and they washed over my aunt and I. I was kind of nervous at first because I am not the greatest swimmer, but I ended up being totally fine. After we all got out of the wave pool, we relaxed at our table near the pool. After maybe thirty minutes, my uncle and cousin Austin went back to the room. So, my aunt and I decided to go on a tube slide called the “Dueling Mammoths”. Interesting name, right? It definitely captured our attention. I think my aunt and I waited in line for about ten minutes, and then it was our turn to go. I ended up being the one sitting backwards in the tube, but I love sitting backwards on slides. Then you can’t see anything, and that thrills me. Not that I could really see in this particular slide anyway because it was so dark. The slide had lots of turns and went super fast. We had so much fun! After going on the slide a few times, the rest of my crew and I at the pool headed back to the hotel room. When we got back we all vegged in the living room. My cousin Anna and I took a nap on the couch, and the rest of my people watched tv. After I woke up from my nap, I received a devastating text from my dad. My dad had informed me that they had to put our cat Jack to sleep. Jack had been sick on and off the whole 8 years he was alive. The past two weeks in particular, Jack became very sick. My step mom rushed him to the vet and the doctors told her Jack had been suffering from severe kidney failure and some other problems. She was told that Jack wouldn’t make it through the weekend.

So, in memory of my cat, I have decided to share some of my pictures of him❤









Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s